Skip to content
- Rick Spielrein, a pioneer in the AUS Tech sector, founded InfoPond.
- Spielrein was first to invent VoIP—Voice Over Internet Protocol. Released by former Australian Prime Minister, Paul Keating.
- Spielrein’s companies have created technology-based products which sold or licensed in 17 countries to such companies as:
- Spielrein has held the positions of:
- Chairman in Redport Ltd, listed on the ASX at the time.
- Director in OzEmail Ltd group, listed on ASX at the time.
- Director of numerous private companies.